Ingredients: 6 large onions, 2 green peppers (bell peppers), and 2 cans of tomatoes (diced).
Cut vegetables in small to medium pieces and cover with water. Boil fast for ten minutes. Allow to simmer until vegetables are tender. This soup can be eaten anytime you’re hungry. Eat as much as you want, whenever you want. This soup will not add calories. The more you eat, the more weight you’ll lose. Fill a flask in the morning if you’ll be away from home during the day.
Note: If this soup is eaten alone for indefinite periods, you would suffer malnutrition. This diet should only be followed for short periods of time.
- Day One: All fruits except bananas. Cantaloupe and watermelon are lower on calories than most fruits. Eat only the soup and fruits. For drinks – unsweetened tea, cranberry juice or water.
- Day Two: All vegetables. Eat until you are stuffed with all the fresh, raw or canned vegetables. Try to eat green, leafy vegetables and stay away from dry limns peas, and corn. Eat along with the soup. At dinnertime on day two, reward yourself with a big baked potato and butter. Do not eat any fruits.
- Day Three: Eat all the soup, fruits and vegetables you want. Do not have a baked potato.If you have eaten for three days, as above, and have not cheated, you will find you should have lost 5 – 7 lb.
- Day Four: Bananas and skimmed milk. Eat as many as 3 bananas and drink as many glasses of water as you can on this day along with the soup. Bananas are high in calories and carbohydrates along with the milk, but on this particular day your body will need the potassium, carbohydrates, proteins and calcium to lessen your cravings for sweets.
- Day Five: Beef and tomatoes. You may have 10-20 ounces of beef and a can of tomatoes or as many as 6 fresh tomatoes on this day. Try to drink at least 6-8 glasses of water on day five to wash away the uric acid in your body. Eat the soup at least once on day five.
- Day Six: Beef and vegetables. Eat to your heart’s content of the beef and vegetables on day six. You can even have two or three steaks if you like with green leafy vegetables, but no baked potato. Be sure to eat the soup at least once.
- Day Seven: Brown rice, unsweetened fruit juice and vegetables. Again, stuff yourself and be sure to have the soup at least once.
By the end of the seventh day, if you haven’t cheated on the diet, you should’ve lost 10-17lbs. If you’ve lost more than 15lbs, stay off the diet for two full days before resuming the diet again from day one.
If correctly followed, it will clean your system of impurities and give you a feeling of well being like never before. After only seven days, you should feel lighter and have an abundance of energy. This diet is for fast fat burning, and the secret is that you’ll burn more calories than you realise. Because everyone’s digestive system is different, this diet will affect everyone differently.
DO NOT drink any alcoholic beverages. This is due to the removal of the fat build-up in the system. Go off diet at least 24 hours before any intake of alcohol.
DO NOT consume any carbonated drinks (including diet drinks). Stick with water, unsweetened tea, black coffee, unsweetened fruit juices, cranberry juice, or skimmed milk.
DO NOT eat any bread or fried foods
Although you can have black coffee with this diet, you may find that you don’t need the caffeine after the third day.
You can eat grilled or baked chicken (with no skin) instead of the beef. You can also substitute grilled fish for the beef on ONE of the days. You’ll need the high-protein in the meat on the other days.
The basic fat burning soup can be eaten anytime you feel hungry. Eat as much as you like. The more you eat, the more you’ll lose.
You can continue this plan as long as you wish, and you’ll feel the difference both mentally and physically.