Vegan Diet Plan
A vegan diet plan excludes all animal products including eggs and dairy, but can be a healthy way to meet nutritional requirements with an adequate number of calories and a wide variety of foods. When embarking on a vegan diet, it is important to consume a sufficient quantity of the nutrients typically found in animal products like protein, iron, calcium, vitamin B12 and omega-3s.
Dieters are encouraged to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and to have a snack only if needed.
Vegan Meal Plan – Foods that are allowed include:
- Organic fruits and veggies
- Soy products, beans, and nuts
- Organic canola, olive and sesame oils, and coconut oil
- Whole-grain cereals and bread, whole-wheat pasta, vegetable pasta, tortillas, brown rice, barley, quinoa, potatoes, and sweet potatoes
- Organic crisps; tofu ice cream; and desserts sweetened with cane juice, maple syrup, raw sugar, or other natural, unrefined products
- Water, decaf green tea, and organic red wine on occasion.
A typical vegan diet plan might look like this:
Breakfast: mango, banana, kiwi, and soy yogurt
Lunch: organic salad with lots of raw vegetables
Snacks: a small serving of any of the approved food list above
Dinner: vegetarian pad Thai
Singer Jessica Simpson famously embarked on a vegan and Pu-erh Tea diet last year to lose weight. “Shocked my system with a vegan diet, special Pu-erh tea from China, and cupping since Friday!” she tweeted on her official Twitter page.
Have you combined your vegan diet with powerful fat burning Pu-erh Tea?