- The Hay Diet – the 1920s flapper plan
- The Honey Diet
- Lose 10lbs on the 3 Day Military Diet
- The Sugar Challenge
- Extreme dieting: The dangerous ‘Cotton Ball Diet’
- The Hormone Diet
- The M-Plan (The Mushroom Diet)
- A high protein breakfast reduces hunger and boosts weight loss
- The Grapefruit Diet
- The two day diet
- The two day diet
- How Hollywood gets healthy
- Weight Loss Recipe – Roasted cod, Parma ham & peppers
- Beef Pasta Grill – 350 calories
- New Year’s resolution to lose weight? Skinny dinners could be the answer!
- Raspberry Cheesecake 200 calories
- Spicy Harissa Chicken with Bulgur Wheat Salad
- French Toast with Strawberry Sauce – 300 calories
- Skinny Dinners – Toulouse Sausage
- Slap-up salads
WEIGHT LOSS MOTIVATION
- So you think you’re fat?
- Are calories really all they’re cracked up to be?
- Curb your cravings and lose 4st!
- 7 reasons you can’t lose weight
- How your friends habits may effect your lifestyle
- Mum’s weight loss inspires Olympic hopeful
- Women worry about being fat ‘three times a day’
- Theme park shame leads to 5st weight loss
- 1 in 10 brides-to-be ‘lose four stone’ before wedding
- Are you drink-savvy?
- Everyday activities that burn more calories than you think
- 30 Day Plank Challenge
- Fergie’s unusual post-baby weight loss secret
- The Mini Fast Diet
- Christina Aguilera’s extreme weight loss
- Gordon Ramsey shows off dramatic weight loss
- Cheryl Cole reveals her exercise and diet tips
- Get Kelly Brooks bum!
- How to get a body like TOWIE’s Lucy!
- Get abs like Beyonce!
First created in the 1920s by William Howard Hay, the Hay Diet was created to achieve the slim, hip-less, flat-chested look of the flapper dancers. Its principles have stood the test of time and it has gained praise by nutrition experts for its health benefits as well as its ability to lose excess weight. Modern celebrity fans include Elizabeth Hurley, and….Read more...
Extracted from THE HONEY DIET by Mike McInnes, published by Hodder & Stoughton in January 2014, priced at £13.99. © Mike McInnes 2014. What if someone told you that you could drop a dress size simply by eating a spoonful of honey before bed each night? It sounds too good to be true, but it’s the keystone of a revolutionary, scientifically….Read more...
Check out Vicky Pattison’s before and after pictures of her post-Geordie Shore diet weight loss as she drops from a size 16 to a tiny size 8! Just a few months ago we saw photos of Vicky looking curvier than usual in a bikini on holiday. But now the 26 year old has dropped from a size….Read more...
What is the Military Diet? The Military Diet claims you can lose up to 10 pounds per week without strenuous exercise or prescriptions. And we’ve got all the details, FREE! The chemically formulated food combination is designed to burn fat, kick start your metabolism, and lose weight fast. The Military Diet is allegedly one of the….Read more...
We know that an average spinning class can burn up to 700 calories, and an hour’s vigorous hula-hooping will use up 600 calories, but what about the days when you simply don’t have time to go to the gym (or just can’t be bothered)? Here are some calorie-burning activities that might help take the guilt….Read more...